Below is the information for Austin Fire Dept. requirements for tents, food and
non-food vendor guidelines required by Fire Dept.
Mobile Food Vendors Fire Dept. requirements below
Fiestas Patrias of Austin, Inc.
Booth Application for Non-corporates:
deadline April 19, 2014
Contact Person:_______________________Phone # _________________
( )Food Vendor* list type:__________________________________________________
( ) Game/Novelty - specify _________________________________________________
Vendor Options Check the option that will be used
A majority of available spaces will be under 10 feet.
2. ___(2) day FOOD booth spot with APPROXIMATE 20 foot front $500.00
Please enclose (money order or cashier’s check). No Personal checks will be accepted.
Mail vendor fee to:
9th Annual Cinco de Mayo Fiesta
3. The sale of soft drinks, bottled water and alcohol beverages is not allowed. Booths will be allowed to sell tea, lemonade, aguas frescas, and coffee.
5. All booths must follow the guidelines set by the City of
6. Keep area clean at all times.
7. No tables or chairs will be provided. You must set-up your own booth. Food booths will need a roof and a floor for dust and debris control.
8. Fiestas Patrias is not responsible for lost or stolen items. Lock up large items and take smaller
items home. Security will be available on May overnight until 7:00 a.m. Sunday morning.
Remember, Fiestas Patrias is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
9. Vendors should decorate the booth as authentic as possible to compliment the theme of the
10. Fire extinguisher is required for food booths. AFD event guidelines will be followed.
Approved fire retardant tarps and canopies with stamp/seal is required.
11. Rules and procedures are subject to change.
12. Set-up can begin on 5/2 from 8am to 8pm..
Take-down will be available on 5/5 until 6:00pm.
13. Due to the changing rules at Fiesta Gardens, vendors will be required to unload as soon as
possible and move their vehicles outside of the park area as required by the Parks Department.
14. Rules and Regulation are subject to change.
If you have any questions, contact me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Julius Velasquez - President
Fiestas Patrias of Austin, Tx. Inc.